Sunday, April 11, 2010

A week later...

Day 1 of my 4 days off: My house is in shambles, my art supplies are everywhere...in every single room - I am not kidding! Clutter galore! So I started my spring cleaning. Managed to clean my living room & half of my dining room from top to bottom. In the process I found some of my glass pendants that I really should put up on Etsy. At 2000 hrs my kiddo finally convinced me to sit down & watch a movie with her. I managed to get through the first 10 minutes of New Moon & then I was off in Nu-nu land. Woke up about 3 hrs later only to find my child had abandoned me on the sofa & was fast asleep in my bed!

Day 2 of my 4 days off: up at the crack of dawn to take the pooches to the dog park. Once we got back & had breakfast it was back to spring cleaning. Did not last very long, as I had to drop the kiddo off at a birthday party and once I got home I just could not be bothered. However, I did buy the last cabinet needed for my workshop and I lucked out & got a small freezer for free!!! yay me  So I can honestly say that even so I have not done as much as I would have like to it was a very successful day!!! lol

Will blog about the next 2 days in 2 days...maybe if I stay away from the computer I might actually get some of my other chores done.

Before I go I just wanted to share some pics of the stuff I just uploaded to Etsy over the last 2-3 days.




Hope you have a great creative & fulfilling day :)

Tatjana

No comments:

Post a Comment